Sunday, March 25, 2012

Best Year Ever


 One year ago today Ryun and I went on our first date <3 When I think about it, it really seems like such a long time ago, but then I also think, "Holy cow, we are already married? And for almost three months!!? When did that happen?" I was always one of those people that vowed I would date someone for at least a year before even getting engaged. If that was how it would have happened, we would just be getting engaged now...I'm really glad we did not do it the way I had originally planned. It is funny that when you know it is right, timing doesn't seem like such a big deal. I'm glad I didn't ignore God's subtle "This is a good idea" moments when they happened, because I am so grateful for the last three months of being married to the best guy in the world! We had both dated plenty of people before we found each other, but Ryun is the only one to ever make me feel so secure in myself and a relationship. I wake up every day and am so dang excited that he is right there next to me! And I get this guy for eternity! I really am the luckiest girl in the world :) 

  
 Mexico cruise

Graduating with Ry made it such a fun experience. He met my mama this weekend too!

 Two weeks before we got engaged. We stopped at Liberty Jail on our way home from Missouri. After this road trip I knew I wanted to marry this stud.
 One of our first pictures together. Classy.
 Forever!!!!


I am so in love with this man <3

No comments:

Post a Comment