Monday, February 27, 2012

Our home

Our kitchen has half of the cupboards replaced with new ones. I took pictures of the nice ones :)

Our living room is perfect for the two of us. Most of those envelopes you see everywhere are gone now!
 
I wish I knew how to rotate these pictures... I stink at blogging, haha. I haven't lived with my hope chest since 2007. It's nice to have all that storage again!

Pretty much Ry picked out all the stuff on that shelf. He's good.

Ryun put together this shelf we got at Target. It holds everything we'd need a bookshelf for. For now :)

Ryun was really good to suggest a shelving unit. I thought we'd have enough space in the cupboards, but once we had our second reception, we realized there was no way there  would be enough room! 


So, that's our place! At least, that's most of it. It has it's little quirks and we are kind of bummed that people moved in the loft upstairs, but I love living here. Maybe because it is really cute, but I think mostly because it's ours. I looove living with Ryun! I have had many great roommates before, but I am so glad to get to be his forever <3 (cheese)  Come on over and visit us!

1 comment:

  1. YOUR HOUSE IS SOOOO CUTE! Seriously, WAY TO GO Ry, the stuff on the shelf is way cute! I'm glad you guys found a good place in Provo that is this nice, for a good deal! :) I love and miss ya! PS. Sista, congrats on the new job! You'll rock it! :)

    ReplyDelete