Thursday, February 2, 2012

What's in a name?

 I love this man <3

So I am not very good at coming up with titles for things, so Ryun came up with the name of our blog. Rather, he stole it from a little game my family plays. It all started when we were much younger and we would talk to my grandma. We would race to see if we could beat her at saying "I love you." It quickly became "I love you first!!" It became a family game for us to always race to say it to grandma, and eventually it just became our way of saying hello and then mostly for goodbye. Even now when I hang up the phone with my siblings it usually ends with a "love you first! bye!" When I started dating Ryun, he'd hear me say that to my family and I explained the whole thing to him. After we had been dating a little bit and not long after we said "I love you" he leaned over to me and said, "I love you first!" Heart: stolen! I knew I had found a good one! Now, it is mostly a big competition between the two of us. He loves to win this game because it usually ends up with me saying "ahh man! I love YOU first!" This is one of the reasons why I love him: he can be so goofy with me :)
I thought I'd put a nice picture of us on here too. Even though it's still goofy...

1 comment:

  1. Ps. I think this is about THEEE CUTEST way of saying "I love you!" and yes...my heart would be stolen at that moment as well! You got a keeper!

    ReplyDelete