Tuesday, August 5, 2014

P90x3--day 6 the Warrior

I forgot to post this the other day. The Warrior is probably my least favorite so far. The moves I couldn't do weren't really modifiable for me so I felt like I was just missing out. Obviously I don't expect to be able to do it all right away, but it was a little frustrating not knowing how to adapt it. If you have good upper body strength I'm sure it's a fun workout.

The good thing about it is that I had "I am the Warrior" stuck in my head all weekend. We ended up pulling it up on youtube and it is a super weird music video.

I'm not planning on writing about every workout every day (no thank you), but I wanted to do my experience the first time with each video. Now I'll be able to compare how I felt at the beginning. We did agility again today -- pretty sure it's my fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment