Friday, August 1, 2014

P90x3--day 5 CVX

You know that scene in Ace Ventura 2 when Ace gets shot by darts and he's running through the jungle with his arms flopping around? 
Let me remind you.


 
That's how I feel today. And the delirium at the end too. Flowers--for me?

The second I woke up today I felt my shoulders crying. If they've ever been this sore, I must have blocked it out as a bad memory. I whimpered the whole time I had to dress myself. And basically any time I've had to move my arms today. I feel like they're going to fall off. It's kind of awesome, though. Just trying to remember that if I have to lift my arms to just do it fast and not prolong the pain.

The CVX workout was a lot of fun. I don't ever feel like I need to throw up during workouts, but after about 20 minutes this morning I felt like it was going to happen. Fortunately I didn't, but I did position myself closer to the tile by the door--just in case. I liked jumping around and adding just a couple pounds to the moves made a big difference. I really do like that the workouts are hard, but I can get through them and can tell I'll be able to improve as well.

But until I become a ninja warrior from these workouts, every time I move and feel pain I'm just going to do this:


No comments:

Post a Comment